Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sleep, fat, off days




It is currently 5:34 a.m. in Nashville.  I have been awake since about midnight, watching tv.  I couldn't sleep because I had the most horrible thoughts running through my mind.  It was almost like the second my eyes closed, I thought:



What if I am walking down the street and get sandwiched by two trucks and my intestines are forced through my esophagus

What if my wife punches me in the face so hard that her fist goes through my skull and it kills me

What if I sit on a grenade

What if my teeth rot until they fall out of my mouth and I get brain cancer.




On a more positive note, D&G are off on Thursdays!  Woot woot!  We are going to have a grand ole time!  I have started a new schedule at work and have been skipping breakfast for the past two weeks.  As a result, I have lost a tremendous amount of weight.  This has created a deficit of roughly 500 calories.  My breakfast used to consist of 3 scrambled eggs in about 2 tbsp of Kerry Gold butter and 3 strips of thick cut bacon.  This is perhaps slightly more than 500 calories, but that's just an estimate.

I have been eating two larger meals a day with usually one snack, which is usually Omega Mix from Trader Joe's (LUH DAT STUFF.)

Still intermittent fasting from about 6:00 pm. on Fridays until around noon on Saturday.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment